2014(e)ko otsailaren 24(a), astelehena

Transnational Companies

Thinking more about the globalization, we are going to do a list of some products that we have at home that have been made hole over the world. There are some brands that own most of the little brands and daily we consume things giving money for the same company.

As far as the things that we have at home are concerned, unfortunately, my mobile phone´s quality is not good enough so I will upload some picture from the internet about the transnational companies I found at home.

As the technologic products I found this Apple remote where is written that have been designed in California despite being fabricated in China.

The transnational products regarding the food I found the Kellogg´s  which have been exported from France.
Among the clothe I found in my trainers that they have been made in China 



iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina