2014(e)ko otsailaren 24(a), astelehena

CIAO ITALY!

One year ago, today we were in Italy doing an exchange with some students from a little town of La Toscana, Lucca. Although we didn´t learn a lot of italian, it was great! We have a fantastic time as well as learning a lot of the Italian culture which has a lot to show.  We went to Firenze which I love it a lot. Another day we were sighseeing through Pisa but we weren´t capable of visiting the tower inside.  Finally we went to Siena, this was the town I like most which its square that rises a friendly atmosphere.
After having this fantastic experience I am looking forward to going to Ireland. I have get in contact with my Irish partner and she is so friendly. They are six of theme at home so I will feel almost like at home!



iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina