2014(e)ko maiatzaren 14(a), asteazkena

Ireland.


Last month we were to an exchange to Ireland and it was amazing. Fortunately and not so common, we came back dry because the weather was quite well. We have done a lot of activities and I was really surprised with their educational system. Despite the fact that this year is one of the harder as fas as the studies are concerned, for them this year is only due to make projects.  In my opinion, I think that it´s great, like that they are bond to be more imaginative and actually they are, we saw a school musical theatre the first day! I think that it would be imposible here...

Mullingar, the city where we were stayed it is not very big, that´s why we went to Dublin, the capital city, several times. There, as well as shopping a lot, we visited the local zoo. I had been there before with my parent and I liked very much but at this time, I found it very sad, the animal were like in kind of prisions. 

And other day that was quite rainy, we went to cinema and be say a real blockbuster film that I wanted to for a long time because I am found of the books. At this time I was also astonished with how easy you can understand a film, it is much different when you have to speak with your partner...


Specially thanks to my host family, they were very nice and they took me like a daughter and in fact it seems that I look like a family member.
Here Andrew in my left and his brother Alex in the right.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina